Meet Dr. Jaynes
Dr. Elizabeth Jaynes
Dr. Jaynes’ commitment to excellence has been evident throughout her studies and dental health career. After earning her Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Mississippi in 1988, she obtained her Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree from the University of Tennessee Medical Center graduating in the top ten percent in 1992. She earned the oral medicine award as well from Tennessee. In 1995, she graduated from Baylor College of Dentistry Periodontics simultaneously earning her periodontics graduate certification and Master of Science Degree. She is a Board Certified Periodontist and Diplomate of American Academy of Periodontology. Since then she has completed an average of 30 hours per year in continuing education studies with a heavy emphasis on implantology and cosmetics. Dr. Jaynes is an associate professor in the hygiene department at Collin College. She is very active in the Dallas County Dental Society where she was awarded the young dentist award early in her career.
- American Dental Association
- Texas Dental Association
- Dallas County Dental Society
- Plano Young Dentist Society
- Fourth District Associate Member
- American Academy of Periodontology
- Southwest Society of Periodontology
- Texas Society of Periodontology
- Elite Implant Study Club
- Associate Professor of Dental Hygiene at Collin College
- National Charity League (2010-Present)
- Board Certified in Periodontics
Request an appointment. Ask us a question.